Thursday, June 26, 2008

What a day! One of my youth lives right on the edge of the desert and invited to go riding quads and it was so much fun! The kids are really quick learners. Greyson was really tearing it up... I was very impressed. Also I included some pics from my trip to Hesperus,CO I went up to visit the youth camp we are going to in July. Colorado is so beautiful I cannot wait to take the family. Also had to include Keegan eating his first fudge pop. Oh for some family memnbers Keegan wants everyone to know he loves Elmo! I mean you cant go through a store with out him freaking out when he sees Elmo. It doesnt matter if its a book stuffed animal he just goes nuts! Oh and talk about the Hounchell side of him when he sees Elmo on tv we are talking total zombie! LOL Its like Michele watching the sci-fi channel or some b-movie!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Love

The Lockes

No comments: